söndag 25 september 2011

Wolfgang Gartner.Weekend in America.torrent (incl. Magnet links




It is the brand-new album produced by Wolfgang Gartner titled Weekend in America torrent.

At this moment downloadable on torrent here.I suppose Wolfgang Gartner is definitely not too happy about this leak. I first saw the MP3s uploaded to Mukki nevertheless they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Weekend in America torrent downloads : at the end of the actual blog post.




Now, for the album.

To start with, its got greater production compared with earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also guitar in one track lol
The tracks are appear to be a lot of the same (that is on no account negative obviously) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from much less agony.
As well as the Weekend in America torrent we have also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.Whether or not you really enjoy Wolfgang Gartner you will not be disappointed.
However I nonetheless won be able to make a choice if Weekend in America is well worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. Ill leave that decision to you. Enjoy the Wolfgang Gartner Weekend in America torrent download my dear readers ;).


I personally give this album three out of 5 stars.