torsdag 22 september 2011

Little Nut Tree torrent (Dan Zanes & Friends) +Magnet link




Uploaded: Dan Zanes & Friends - "Little Nut Tree" torrent & Magnet link


Now uploaded to torrent here.I guess Dan Zanes & Friends wont be too thrilled about this leak. I first found the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Little Nut Tree torrent MP3s - located at the end of the posting.




Now, for the album.

To begin with, it has better production than earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also guitar in a song lol
The tunes are feel to be a lot of the same (which can be in no way negative certainly) and the lyrics are similar, aside from much less agony.
As well as the Little Nut Tree torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

What Im saying is, it genuinely sounds like an actual group much of the time, you know.Provided that you enjoy Dan Zanes & Friends you will most likely not wind up being disappointed.

However I nonetheless can come to the conclusion if perhaps Little Nut Tree is really worth paying for and forget about this Mediafire download. But whatever. Ill leave that decision to you. Enjoy the Dan Zanes & Friends - Little Nut Tree torrent download my dear readers ;)!


My partner and I give this particular album three out of five stars.