söndag 25 september 2011

Willie Wright.Telling the Truth.torrent & Magnet link




It is brand new album provided by Willie Wright entitled Telling the Truth torrent.

At this moment uploaded to torrent here.I suppose Willie Wright is definately not too pleased about this leak. I first spotted all the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents nevertheless they were removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


Telling the Truth torrent downloads available - - located at the end of the post.




Now, for the album.

Firstly, it has greater production in comparison with earlier tunes IMO. Theres also electric guitar in one song lol
The songs are feel to be more of the same (which can be in no way terrible obviously) and the lyrics are similar, aside from less misery.As well as the Telling the Truth torrent we did also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it really sounds like an actual band much of the time, you know.If you really enjoy Willie Wright you should certainly not wind up being disappointed.

But I nonetheless can make the decision if perhaps Telling the Truth is really worth paying for and skip the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Willie Wright Telling the Truth torrent download my fellow fans.


I actually give this particular album 3 out of five stars!!!