söndag 25 september 2011

Fabolous.Losos Way 2.torrent




Uploaded: Fabolous - "Losos Way 2" torrent & Magnet link

At this moment on torrent here.I guess Fabolous isnt going to be too happy regarding this leak. I first came across all the MP3s on The Pirate bay nevertheless they had been deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Losos Way 2 torrent downloads available > located at the end of the actual posting.




Now, to the album.

To begin with, they have improved production in comparison with earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also guitar in one track lol
The tracks are appear to be a lot of the very same (which can be by no means terrible naturally) also, the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.As well as the Losos Way 2 torrent we have also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it genuinely sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.Assuming that you like Fabolous you will most likely not end up being disappointed.

But I nonetheless can not make a choice if perhaps Losos Way 2 is really worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that decision to you. Enjoy the Fabolous Losos Way 2 torrent download my friends.


I personally give this particular album 3 out of five stars.