lördag 24 september 2011

Childish Gambino.Camp.torrent


Uploaded: Childish Gambino - "Camp" torrent & Magnet link

At this instant uploaded to torrent here.I assume Childish Gambino is definately not too thrilled regarding this leak. I first came across the MP3s on Mukki nevertheless they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



Camp torrent MP3s -- at the end of the actual post.




Now, for the album.

First off, its improved production in comparison with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres even guitar in one song lol
The songs are appear to be a lot of the very same (that is in no way negative of course) and also the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
As well as the Camp torrent we did also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an genuine band most of the time, you know.If it turns out you might enjoy Childish Gambino you will not turn out to be disappointed.

But I nonetheless can not make your mind up if perhaps Camp is well worth paying for and ignore the Mediafire download. Although whatever. Ill leave that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Childish Gambino - Camp torrent download my friends!


I actually give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars!!!