lördag 24 september 2011

Russian Circles.Empros.320kbitsHQ torrent (incl. Magnet links




Uploaded: Russian Circles - "Empros" torrent & Magnet link


At the moment uploaded to torrent here.I reckon that Russian Circles is definately not too happy regarding this leak. I first found all the MP3s on The Pirate bay nevertheless they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Empros torrent downloads available : at the end of the actual posting.





Now, to the album.

To start with, it has superior production when compared with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres also electric guitar in one song lol
The songs are feel to be a lot of the same (that is in no way negative certainly) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less agony.
As well as the Empros torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an genuine group many times, you know.If you might like Russian Circles you probably will not end up being disappointed.
However I nonetheless can figure out if perhaps Empros is actually worth shelling out for and pass up this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Russian Circles Empros torrent download my friends!


I actually give this album three out of 5 stars!!!