söndag 25 september 2011

J.Cole "Cole World: The Sideline Story" torrent (incl. Magnet links


Its the the latest album provided by J.Cole entitled Cole World: The Sideline Story torrent.


At this moment on torrent here.I assume J.Cole isnt going to be too delighted regarding this leak. I first discovered the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents nevertheless they ended up deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Cole World: The Sideline Story torrent MP3s . . . located at the end of the posting.





Now, to the album.

Firstly, its better production compared to previous tunes IMO. Theres also guitar in one track lol
The songs are seem to be a lot of the very same (and that is on no account bad needless to say) along with the lyrics are similar, except much less agony.As well as the Cole World: The Sideline Story torrent we did also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an actual band many times, you know.If, perhaps you might enjoy J.Cole you are likely to not turn out to be disappointed.
However I nonetheless can not decide if perhaps Cole World: The Sideline Story is really worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that decision to you actually. Enjoy the J.Cole Cole World: The Sideline Story torrent download my fellow fans!


I personally give this album 3 out of 5 stars!!!