lördag 24 september 2011

Matthew Sweet.Modern Art.320kbitsHQ torrent +Magnet link


This is the new album produced by Matthew Sweet titled Modern Art torrent.


Now on torrent here.I guess Matthew Sweet arent going to be too happy with this leak. I first saw all the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents nevertheless they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Modern Art torrent Files : located at the end of the actual posting.





Now, for the album.

To begin with, its got superior production as opposed to earlier tunes IMO. Theres actually guitar in one track lol
The material are feel to be a lot of the very same (and that is under no circumstances negative of course) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less misery.
As well as the Modern Art torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an genuine band most of the time, you know.Obviously if you love Matthew Sweet you will certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
However I still won be able to come to a conclusion if perhaps Modern Art is actually worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Matthew Sweet Modern Art torrent download my friends.


My partner and I give this album 3 out of 5 stars.