fredag 23 september 2011

Gloria Estefan "Miss Little Havana" torrent



It is the spanking new album coming from Gloria Estefan named Miss Little Havana torrent.

At this instant on torrent here.I reckon that Gloria Estefan is definitely not too thrilled regarding this leak. I first found all the MP3s as a download on The Pirate bay nevertheless they happen to be removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Miss Little Havana torrent downloads available : at the end of the actual blog post.




Now, for the album.

Firstly, they have greater production as opposed to earlier tunes IMO. Theres actually electric guitar in a song lol
The tunes are appear to be a lot of the same (that is on no account terrible naturally) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less agony.
As well as the Miss Little Havana torrent we have also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an real group many times, you know.Regardless of whether you love Gloria Estefan you will certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I still won be able to make a choice if Miss Little Havana is well worth shelling out for and forget about the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Gloria Estefan Miss Little Havana torrent download my dear readers ;).


Now I give this album 3 out of 5 stars!!!