söndag 25 september 2011

Gold Panda.DJ.320kbitsHQ torrent +Magnet link



Uploaded: Gold Panda - "DJ" torrent & Magnet link

Right now on torrent here.I reckon that Gold Panda isnt going to be too happy with this leak. I first discovered all of the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents although they were deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


DJ torrent Files . . . located at the end of the blog post.




Now, for the album.

To begin with, it has better production compared with prior tunes IMO. Theres even guitar in one track lol
The material are appear to be a lot of the same (which is in no way negative not surprisingly) also, the lyrics are similar, except significantly less misery.As well as the DJ torrent we have also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it really sounds like an actual group many times, you know.As long as you really like Gold Panda you probably will not end up being disappointed.
However I still can not make your mind up if perhaps DJ is actually worth paying for and skip out on the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you actually. Enjoy the Gold Panda DJ torrent download my fellow fans.


Now I give this unique album 3 out of five stars!