lördag 24 september 2011

Lulu torrent (Metallica and Lou Reed) (incl. Magnet links




Uploaded: Metallica and Lou Reed - "Lulu" torrent & Magnet link


At the moment on torrent here.I reckon that Metallica and Lou Reed is definitely not too happy about this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s on Kick ass torrents but they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Lulu torrent MP3s - - at the end of the blog post.




Now, to the album.

To start, its superior production compared with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres actually electric guitar in a track lol
The material are feel to be more of the same (thats on no account negative needless to say) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from much less agony.
As well as the Lulu torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

What Im saying is, it genuinely sounds like an real group many times, you know.Provided that you might like Metallica and Lou Reed you would certainly not be disappointed.
But I nevertheless won be able to come to a conclusion if perhaps Lulu is actually really worth forking over for and skip the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Metallica and Lou Reed - Lulu torrent download my fellow fans.


Now I give this album three out of 5 stars!