söndag 25 september 2011

Remember Remember "The Quickening" torrent (incl. Magnet links



It is brand-new album from Remember Remember named The Quickening torrent.


At the moment uploaded to torrent here.I suppose Remember Remember arent going to be too thrilled with this leak. I first spotted all of the MP3s uploaded to The Pirate bay although they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


The Quickening torrent downloads > located at the end of the actual posting.





Now, to the album.

First off, it has improved production when compared with earlier tunes IMO. Theres even guitar in a song lol
The material are appear to be a lot of the same (which is by no means negative of course) additionally, the lyrics are similar, except much less agony.
As well as the The Quickening torrent we did also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it really sounds like an genuine band much of the time, you know.Assuming that you just like Remember Remember you will probably not turn out to be disappointed.

But I still are not able to make your mind up if The Quickening is actually really worth paying for and ignore the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Remember Remember The Quickening torrent download my fellow fans!


I actually give this particular album 3 out of five stars!!!