lördag 24 september 2011

Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before torrent (Barenaked Ladies) & Magnet link




Uploaded: Barenaked Ladies - "Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before" torrent & Magnet link


At this instant on torrent here.I reckon that Barenaked Ladies isnt going to be too thrilled regarding this leak. I first found all of the MP3s uploaded to The Pirate bay although they happen to be deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before torrent downloads available . . . at the end of the blog post.




Now, to the album.

To start, its got improved production compared with earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also electric guitar in one song lol
The songs are seem to be a lot of the same (which is by no means terrible not surprisingly) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less agony.As well as the Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before torrent we did also included a handy magnet link.

I mean, it really sounds like an genuine group most of the time, you know.If, perhaps you just like Barenaked Ladies you would certainly not be disappointed.
But I still won be able to make the decision if perhaps Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before is well worth forking over for and skip the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that decision to you. Enjoy the Barenaked Ladies - Hits From Yesterday And The Day Before torrent download my fellow fans.


I give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars!!!