lördag 24 september 2011

Hella.Tripper.320kbitsHQ torrent (incl. Magnet links




Uploaded: Hella - "Tripper" torrent & Magnet link


At the moment downloadable on torrent here.I guess Hella will not be too happy about this leak. I first spotted the MP3s as a download on The Pirate bay nevertheless they happen to be removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



Tripper torrent downloads > at the end of the blog post.





Now, for the album.

First off, its got better production compared to previous tunes IMO. Theres actually electric guitar in a song lol
The tracks are appear to be more of the very same (which can be in no way negative naturally) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from much less misery.
As well as the Tripper torrent we did also included a nice little magnet link.

What Im saying is, it really sounds like an actual group much of the time, you know.And if you really like Hella you would certainly not wind up being disappointed.

But I nevertheless won be able to come to a conclusion if Tripper is well worth shelling out for and ignore the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Hella - Tripper torrent download my fellow fans.


My partner and I give this album 3 out of 5 stars!