lördag 24 september 2011

Mercury torrent (Pieta Brown) +Magnet link



Uploaded: Pieta Brown - "Mercury" torrent & Magnet link

Now on torrent here.I guess Pieta Brown will not be too delighted regarding this leak. I first saw the MP3s as a download on The Pirate bay but they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



Mercury torrent Files > located at the end of the blog post.





Now, for the album.

Firstly, it has superior production as opposed to previous tunes in my opinion. Theres also electric guitar in a song lol
The tunes are seem to be a lot of the very same (which is under no circumstances bad needless to say) also, the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.
As well as the Mercury torrent we have also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

After all, it really sounds like an genuine band much of the time, you know.And if you might just like Pieta Brown you probably will not turn out to be disappointed.

However I nonetheless can not come to a conclusion if perhaps Mercury is actually well worth forking over for and skip the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Pieta Brown Mercury torrent download my dear readers ;).


Simply put I give this particular album 3 out of five stars!!!