lördag 24 september 2011

Justice – Audio Video Disco..320kbitsHQ torrent & Magnet link




Uploaded: Justice – Audio Video Disco - "" torrent & Magnet link


Right now downloadable on torrent here.I suppose Justice – Audio Video Disco defintely won be too happy about this leak. I first found all of the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents but they happen to be removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



torrent Files -- located at the end of the posting.




Now, for the album.

Firstly, they have much better production as opposed to earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres even electric guitar in one song lol
The tracks are appear to be more of the very same (which can be by no means terrible naturally) and also the lyrics are similar, except less agony.As well as the torrent we did also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

After all, it genuinely sounds like an genuine group most of the time, you know.Obviously if you really love Justice – Audio Video Disco you will definately not turn out to be disappointed.

But I still are unable to work out if perhaps is worth forking over for and ignore this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Justice – Audio Video Disco torrent download my dear readers ;)!


My partner and I give this particular album three out of 5 stars!