söndag 25 september 2011

Van Dyke Parks.Arrangements.320kbitsHQ torrent +Magnet link




Uploaded: Van Dyke Parks - "Arrangements" torrent & Magnet link


Now uploaded to torrent here.I assume Van Dyke Parks arent going to be too delighted regarding this leak. I first came across all the MP3s as a download on Mukki although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Arrangements torrent MP3s - - at the end of the post.




Now, to the album.

To begin with, they have improved production when compared with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres even electric guitar in one song lol
The tunes are feel to be more of the same (that is by no means negative of course) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
As well as the Arrangements torrent we did also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it genuinely sounds like an actual band many times, you know.Assuming that you might enjoy Van Dyke Parks you will definately not turn out to be disappointed.

However I nevertheless can not come to a decision if perhaps Arrangements is well worth shelling out for and skip out on the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Van Dyke Parks Arrangements torrent download my fellow fans.


I actually give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars!