söndag 25 september 2011

Nick Lowe "The Old Magic" torrent & Magnet link


This is the the latest album from Nick Lowe entitled The Old Magic torrent.

At this moment on torrent here.I guess Nick Lowe is definitely not too happy regarding this leak. I first saw all the MP3s on The Pirate bay although they were removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



The Old Magic torrent MP3s -- located at the end of the actual posting.





Now, to the album.

To start with, they have far better production compared to prior tunes in my opinion. Theres actually electric guitar in one track lol
The material are seem to be more of the same (that is by no means terrible naturally) and the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.As well as the The Old Magic torrent we did also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it truly sounds like an genuine band many times, you know.Regardless of whether you might like Nick Lowe you will not be disappointed.
But I still can come to a conclusion if perhaps The Old Magic is worth shelling out for and ignore this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Nick Lowe - The Old Magic torrent download my fellow fans.


Now I give this album three out of 5 stars!!!