fredag 23 september 2011

People and Things torrent (Jack Mannequin)



It is the great new album provided by Jack Mannequin known as People and Things torrent.

At this moment uploaded to torrent here.I guess Jack Mannequin wont be too thrilled regarding this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s on The Pirate bay although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


People and Things torrent downloads available . . . located at the end of the actual posting.





Now, for the album.

Firstly, its improved production when compared with previous tunes IMO. Theres actually guitar in a song lol
The tunes are appear to be more of the very same (which is under no circumstances negative obviously) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
As well as the People and Things torrent we have also included a handy magnet link.

I mean, it really sounds like an actual band many times, you know.Whether or not you really love Jack Mannequin you will not wind up being disappointed.
But I nonetheless can not figure out if People and Things is actually well worth shelling out for and forget about this Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Jack Mannequin People and Things torrent download my friends.


My partner and I give this unique album 3 out of five stars!!!