fredag 23 september 2011

Eliot Lipp "How We Do Moves Made" torrent +Magnet link




It is brand new album produced by Eliot Lipp known as How We Do Moves Made torrent.

At this instant uploaded to torrent here.I assume Eliot Lipp arent going to be too pleased regarding this leak. I first saw all the MP3s as a download on The Pirate bay but they happen to be deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


How We Do Moves Made torrent downloads available : at the end of the blog post.




Now, to the album.

To begin with, its superior production than prior tunes in my opinion. Theres even electric guitar in a track lol
The tunes are seem to be a lot of the same (which is by no means terrible needless to say) and the lyrics are similar, except significantly less misery.
As well as the How We Do Moves Made torrent we did also included a nice little magnet link.

I mean, it really sounds like an genuine group many times, you know.Regardless of whether you enjoy Eliot Lipp you will definately not be disappointed.

However I nonetheless can decide if How We Do Moves Made is actually worth forking over for and pass up the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Eliot Lipp How We Do Moves Made torrent download my friends!


Now I give this album 3 out of five stars!!!