fredag 23 september 2011

Evidence – Cats and Dogs..torrent +Magnet link


This is the fresh album coming from Evidence – Cats and Dogs titled torrent.


Now on torrent here.I suppose Evidence – Cats and Dogs will not be too pleased about this leak. I first discovered the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents although they were removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


torrent MP3s -- at the end of the posting.





Now, to the album.

To start with, its got greater production than earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres actually guitar in one track lol
The tracks are appear to be more of the very same (and that is by no means terrible certainly) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.As well as the torrent we did also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.If, perhaps you really just like Evidence – Cats and Dogs you will most likely not be disappointed.
However I still are unable to come to a decision if is well worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. Although whatever. Ill leave that decision to you. Enjoy the Evidence – Cats and Dogs - torrent download my fellow fans!


Now I give this album 3 out of five stars.