fredag 23 september 2011

The New Cities "Kill The Lights" torrent +Magnet link




Uploaded: The New Cities - "Kill The Lights" torrent & Magnet link

At this moment on torrent here.I guess The New Cities defintely won be too thrilled with this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s as a download on Mukki nevertheless they were deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



Kill The Lights torrent MP3s : at the end of the posting.





Now, to the album.

Firstly, it has far better production as opposed to previous tunes in my opinion. Theres actually electric guitar in a track lol
The tracks are feel to be a lot of the very same (that is under no circumstances bad certainly) along with the lyrics are similar, except less misery.
As well as the Kill The Lights torrent we have also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it genuinely sounds like an actual group most of the time, you know.And if you enjoy The New Cities you are likely to not turn out to be disappointed.

But I nevertheless are unable to come to a conclusion if Kill The Lights is actually worth forking over for and forget about the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you. Enjoy the The New Cities Kill The Lights torrent download my friends!


Now I give this particular album 3 out of 5 stars!!!