fredag 23 september 2011

Four Tet "Locked" torrent (incl. Magnet links




This is the spanking new album produced by Four Tet known as Locked torrent.


Now downloadable on torrent here.I guess Four Tet is definitely not too pleased regarding this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s on Kick ass torrents although they ended up deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


Locked torrent downloads -- at the end of the posting.





Now, to the album.

To start, it has much better production compared to previous tunes IMO. Theres also guitar in a song lol
The tracks are seem to be a lot of the very same (and that is on no account terrible needless to say) additionally, the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.As well as the Locked torrent we did also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an genuine band many times, you know.If it turns out you might love Four Tet you are likely to not end up being disappointed.

However I nonetheless are unable to make a choice if perhaps Locked is actually really worth forking over for and ignore the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Four Tet - Locked torrent download my dear readers ;).


I actually give this album 3 out of 5 stars!!!