lördag 24 september 2011

Misfits – The Devil’s Rain "" torrent +Magnet link



It is fresh new album produced by Misfits – The Devil's Rain named torrent.

At this moment uploaded to torrent here.I reckon that Misfits – The Devil's Rain wont be too pleased with this leak. I first discovered all the MP3s as a download on Mukki but they were removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



torrent downloads available - - located at the end of the actual blog post.




Now, to the album.

Firstly, they have greater production than earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres even guitar in one song lol
The material are appear to be a lot of the same (that is under no circumstances negative of course) and also the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.As well as the torrent we did also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

After all, it genuinely sounds like an real band most of the time, you know.Whether or not you really just like Misfits – The Devil's Rain you will probably not turn out to be disappointed.
But I nevertheless are not able to make the decision if is well worth forking over for and pass up the Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that choice to you. Enjoy the Misfits – The Devil's Rain torrent download my friends.


My partner and I give this particular album three out of five stars!!!