torsdag 22 september 2011

Bjork.Biophilia.torrent +Magnet link



Uploaded: Björk - "Biophilia" torrent & Magnet link

At this instant downloadable on torrent here.I guess Björk is definitely not too thrilled about this leak. I first came across all the MP3s on The Pirate bay nevertheless they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Biophilia torrent downloads available - - located at the end of the actual posting.




Now, to the album.

Firstly, they have better production compared with previous tunes in my opinion. Theres actually electric guitar in a song lol
The material are feel to be a lot of the very same (which is by no means negative not surprisingly) also, the lyrics are similar, except significantly less agony.
As well as the Biophilia torrent we did also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it really sounds like an actual band much of the time, you know.If, perhaps you really enjoy Björk you likely will not be disappointed.
But I nevertheless are unable to work out if perhaps Biophilia is well worth shelling out for and skip the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Björk - Biophilia torrent download my friends.


Now I give this particular album three out of 5 stars!