lördag 24 september 2011

King Uncaged torrent (T.I.) (incl. Magnet links



This is the fresh new album produced by T.I. named King Uncaged torrent.


At this moment uploaded to torrent here.I reckon that T.I. wont be too thrilled regarding this leak. I first came across the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents nevertheless they happen to be deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.



King Uncaged torrent MP3s . . . at the end of the actual posting.




Now, to the album.

To start, they have greater production when compared with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres actually guitar in one song lol
The tracks are feel to be more of the very same (which can be under no circumstances negative needless to say) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from much less agony.As well as the King Uncaged torrent we did also included a nice little magnet link.

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an real band many times, you know.Assuming that you like T.I. you will most likely not end up being disappointed.
However I still can not make your mind up if King Uncaged is worth shelling out for and forget about this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will pass on that decision to you actually. Enjoy the T.I. - King Uncaged torrent download my friends.


Simply put I give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars.