lördag 24 september 2011

Walls.Coracle.320kbitsHQ torrent


It is the all new album provided by Walls named Coracle torrent.


At the moment on torrent here.I guess Walls defintely won be too delighted regarding this leak. I first found the MP3s on Kick ass torrents although they happen to be removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Coracle torrent MP3s : at the end of the actual posting.





Now, for the album.

To begin with, they have far better production compared to previous tunes in my opinion. Theres even electric guitar in a song lol
The material are seem to be a lot of the very same (thats on no account bad of course) and also the lyrics are similar, aside from much less misery.As well as the Coracle torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

What Im saying is, it really sounds like an genuine band much of the time, you know.Whether or not you enjoy Walls you should not wind up being disappointed.
But I still are not able to come to a conclusion if perhaps Coracle is actually well worth forking over for and pass up this Mediafire download. But whatever. Ill leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Walls Coracle torrent download my fellow fans.


My partner and I give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars!