fredag 23 september 2011

Circle of Ouroborus.Eleven Fingers.torrent (incl. Magnet links




Uploaded: Circle of Ouroborus - "Eleven Fingers" torrent & Magnet link

Now downloadable on torrent here.I guess Circle of Ouroborus is definately not too thrilled regarding this leak. I first found all of the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents although they ended up deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Eleven Fingers torrent MP3s > at the end of the actual blog post.





Now, for the album.

Firstly, they have superior production compared with prior tunes IMO. Theres also electric guitar in one song lol
The material are seem to be a lot of the very same (thats by no means terrible naturally) and the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
As well as the Eleven Fingers torrent we have also included a nice little MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.Provided that you really enjoy Circle of Ouroborus you will probably not be disappointed.

However I still are not able to figure out if perhaps Eleven Fingers is worth paying for and pass up the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that decision to you actually. Enjoy the Circle of Ouroborus - Eleven Fingers torrent download my friends!


I give this unique album three out of 5 stars!!!