fredag 23 september 2011

Feist.Metals.torrent




Uploaded: Feist - "Metals" torrent & Magnet link


Right now uploaded to torrent here.I assume Feist wont be too thrilled with this leak. I first spotted all the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents but they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



Metals torrent downloads > located at the end of the actual blog post.




Now, for the album.

To start with, its superior production than previous tunes in my opinion. Theres also electric guitar in a song lol
The tunes are feel to be a lot of the same (and that is by no means bad certainly) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.As well as the Metals torrent we did also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

After all, it really sounds like an genuine group many times, you know.Whether or not you might enjoy Feist you will probably not be disappointed.
But I nonetheless are not able to make a choice if perhaps Metals is actually well worth forking over for and forget about this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will pass on that decision to you actually. Enjoy the Feist - Metals torrent download my fellow fans.


I personally give this unique album three out of 5 stars.