söndag 25 september 2011

I Say: Who IS Christian Ward torrent (Yung Berg) +Magnet link




Uploaded: Yung Berg - "I Say: Who IS Christian Ward" torrent & Magnet link


At this instant downloadable on torrent here.I suppose Yung Berg defintely won be too pleased with this leak. I first spotted all of the MP3s as a download on Mukki although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.



I Say: Who IS Christian Ward torrent downloads > located at the end of the blog post.




Now, to the album.

To start, its much better production as opposed to earlier tunes IMO. Theres also electric guitar in one track lol
The tunes are feel to be more of the same (and that is by no means bad needless to say) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less agony.
As well as the I Say: Who IS Christian Ward torrent we have also included a nice little magnet link.

What Im saying is, it genuinely sounds like an genuine band many times, you know.If you love Yung Berg you should certainly not end up being disappointed.

But I nevertheless won be able to make your mind up if I Say: Who IS Christian Ward is really worth shelling out for and pass up this Mediafire download. But whatever. Ill pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the Yung Berg - I Say: Who IS Christian Ward torrent download my dear readers ;).


Simply put I give this unique album three out of 5 stars!!!