fredag 23 september 2011

Los Campesinos!.Hello Sadness.torrent +Magnet link


Uploaded: Los Campesinos! - "Hello Sadness" torrent & Magnet link


Now uploaded to torrent here.I reckon that Los Campesinos! arent going to be too pleased about this leak. I first found all the MP3s on Kick ass torrents nevertheless they were removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


Hello Sadness torrent downloads available -- at the end of the actual post.




Now, to the album.

To start with, they have far better production compared to previous tunes in my opinion. Theres actually electric guitar in one song lol
The material are appear to be more of the same (that is under no circumstances bad needless to say) also, the lyrics are similar, except less misery.
As well as the Hello Sadness torrent we have also included a handy magnet link.

After all, it truly sounds like an actual band much of the time, you know.Whether or not you like Los Campesinos! you should not turn out to be disappointed.
However I still won be able to come to the conclusion if Hello Sadness is really worth paying for and forget about the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Los Campesinos! Hello Sadness torrent download my friends.


My partner and I give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars.