fredag 23 september 2011

Puscifer.Conditions of My Parole.torrent (incl. Magnet links




Uploaded: Puscifer - "Conditions of My Parole" torrent & Magnet link

At the moment downloadable on torrent here.I guess Puscifer arent going to be too thrilled with this leak. I first discovered all the MP3s on The Pirate bay although they were removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.


Conditions of My Parole torrent downloads available -- at the end of the blog post.




Now, to the album.

Firstly, it has much better production compared to prior tunes in my opinion. Theres actually guitar in one track lol
The tracks are feel to be more of the same (which is in no way bad naturally) along with the lyrics are similar, except less misery.As well as the Conditions of My Parole torrent we did also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it really sounds like an actual band many times, you know.As long as you might like Puscifer you probably will not end up being disappointed.

However I still can not figure out if perhaps Conditions of My Parole is worth paying for and skip this Mediafire download. But whatever. I will pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Puscifer Conditions of My Parole torrent download my fellow fans.


Now I give this unique album three out of five stars.