lördag 24 september 2011

Johnny Winter.Roots.torrent


Its the brand-new album produced by Johnny Winter titled Roots torrent.


At this moment uploaded to torrent here.I suppose Johnny Winter will not be too delighted with this leak. I first came across the MP3s on Kick ass torrents but they had been deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Roots torrent downloads -- located at the end of the post.





Now, to the album.

Firstly, they have far better production compared to earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also guitar in a track lol
The tunes are appear to be more of the very same (that is by no means bad of course) and also the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
As well as the Roots torrent we have also included a nice little magnet link.

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an actual group many times, you know.Whether or not you love Johnny Winter you will probably not turn out to be disappointed.
But I still won be able to figure out if Roots is really worth paying for and pass up this Mediafire download. But whatever. Ill pass on that decision to you. Enjoy the Johnny Winter - Roots torrent download my fellow fans.


My partner and I give this unique album three out of 5 stars!