lördag 24 september 2011

The New Cities.Kill The Lights.320kbitsHQ torrent



Uploaded: The New Cities - "Kill The Lights" torrent & Magnet link

At this moment on torrent here.I guess The New Cities arent going to be too delighted about this leak. I first spotted all of the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents nevertheless they were deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Kill The Lights torrent downloads > located at the end of the actual posting.




Now, to the album.

First off, its got improved production compared with prior tunes in my opinion. Theres actually guitar in a song lol
The material are appear to be a lot of the same (which can be in no way bad needless to say) and also the lyrics are similar, except much less agony.As well as the Kill The Lights torrent we did also included a nice little magnet link.

After all, it really sounds like an real band many times, you know.Obviously if you just like The New Cities you probably will not end up being disappointed.

However I still are unable to make the decision if perhaps Kill The Lights is actually worth shelling out for and skip out on this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I will leave that choice to you. Enjoy the The New Cities Kill The Lights torrent download my friends.


Now I give this particular album three out of 5 stars.