fredag 23 september 2011

of Montreal.Paralytic Stalks.torrent



It is spanking new album provided by of Montreal entitled Paralytic Stalks torrent.


Now downloadable on torrent here.I guess of Montreal arent going to be too happy about this leak. I first saw all the MP3s as a download on Kick ass torrents but they were deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Paralytic Stalks torrent MP3s - at the end of the actual post.





Now, for the album.

To start, its better production as opposed to previous tunes IMO. Theres actually electric guitar in a track lol
The tracks are seem to be a lot of the very same (thats under no circumstances bad naturally) along with the lyrics are similar, except less agony.As well as the Paralytic Stalks torrent we did also included a handy magnet link.

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an genuine group much of the time, you know.If, perhaps you really just like of Montreal you should not turn out to be disappointed.

But I nonetheless can make a choice if perhaps Paralytic Stalks is really worth forking over for and skip out on the Mediafire download. But whatever. I am going to pass on that choice to you actually. Enjoy the of Montreal - Paralytic Stalks torrent download my fellow fans.


Simply put I give this album 3 out of 5 stars!!!