fredag 23 september 2011

Nicola Roberts.Cinderella's Eyes.torrent & Magnet link


Uploaded: Nicola Roberts - "Cinderella's Eyes" torrent & Magnet link

Right now on torrent here.I suppose Nicola Roberts will not be too pleased about this leak. I first discovered the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents nevertheless they ended up removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


Cinderella's Eyes torrent downloads available > at the end of the actual posting.





Now, to the album.

To start with, they have greater production compared with previous tunes in my opinion. Theres also guitar in one track lol
The tracks are appear to be more of the very same (which is on no account bad obviously) also, the lyrics are similar, aside from less misery.
As well as the Cinderella's Eyes torrent we have also included a nice little magnet link.

I mean, it genuinely sounds like an actual band many times, you know.As long as you might like Nicola Roberts you will definately not turn out to be disappointed.
However I nevertheless can make the decision if perhaps Cinderella's Eyes is actually worth forking over for and ignore this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that decision to you actually. Enjoy the Nicola Roberts Cinderella's Eyes torrent download my fellow fans.


My partner and I give this unique album three out of 5 stars!