fredag 23 september 2011

TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition torrent (Young Jeezy) +Magnet link



This is the brand-new album provided by Young Jeezy known as TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition torrent.


At the moment uploaded to torrent here.I guess Young Jeezy wont be too thrilled with this leak. I first came across all the MP3s as a download on The Pirate bay although they were deleted an hour later being MP3 files and all.



TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition torrent downloads -- located at the end of the actual posting.





Now, to the album.

Firstly, they have superior production when compared with earlier tunes in my opinion. Theres also electric guitar in one song lol
The tunes are seem to be more of the same (which is by no means negative obviously) and also the lyrics are similar, except less agony.
As well as the TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition torrent we have also included a handy MAGNET link ;).

I mean, it truly sounds like an real group most of the time, you know.If, perhaps you really like Young Jeezy you will certainly not be disappointed.

But I nonetheless can come to a decision if perhaps TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition is actually really worth shelling out for and skip out on this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you. Enjoy the Young Jeezy TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition torrent download my fellow fans!


We give this unique album three out of five stars.