lördag 24 september 2011

Rick Ross.God Forgives, I Dont.320kbitsHQ torrent & Magnet link




It is the new album produced by Rick Ross named God Forgives, I Dont torrent.

At the moment uploaded to torrent here.I guess Rick Ross defintely won be too thrilled with this leak. I first spotted the MP3s uploaded to Kick ass torrents although they had been removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.


God Forgives, I Dont torrent downloads available -- at the end of the blog post.





Now, to the album.

To start, its superior production when compared with earlier tunes IMO. Theres actually electric guitar in a track lol
The songs are seem to be more of the same (thats on no account bad naturally) and the lyrics are similar, aside from much less misery.
As well as the God Forgives, I Dont torrent we did also included a nice little magnet link.

What Im saying is, it really sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.If you really enjoy Rick Ross you would certainly not end up being disappointed.
However I still can not make the decision if God Forgives, I Dont is actually worth shelling out for and skip out on the Mediafire download. Although whatever. Ill pass on that decision to you actually. Enjoy the Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Dont torrent download my dear readers ;).


I actually give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars!