torsdag 18 augusti 2011

New: St Vincent Strange Mercy

This is the great new album from St Vincent entitled Strange Mercy. At this moment downloadable on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I assume St Vincent defintely won't be too thrilled with this leak. I first came across all the MP3s on Zippy although they were removed an hour later being MP3 files and all.

Downloads - at the end of the actual post.


Now, to the album. To start, it's greater production compared to previous tunes in my opinion. There's also electric guitar in one song lol
The tunes are seem to be a lot of the same (that is on no account terrible naturally) plus the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less agony.
After all, it genuinely sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.Whether or not you really enjoy St Vincent you should certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I still are unable to come to a conclusion if perhaps Strange Mercy is actually really worth forking over for and ignore the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I am going to leave that choice to you.

I personally give this particular album 3 out of five stars.

Links