måndag 15 augusti 2011

New: Active Child You Are All I See

It's completely new album provided by Active Child named You Are All I See. Now uploaded to Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I guess Active Child won't be too delighted with this leak. I first came across all of the MP3s on Zippy although they ended up deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

Downloads available -- at the end of the actual blog post.



Now, for the album. To start, it has far better production compared to previous tunes IMO. There's even electric guitar in a song lol
The tracks are appear to be more of the very same (that's on no account negative not surprisingly) along with the lyrics are similar, except much less agony.
What i'm saying is, it truly sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.Assuming that you love Active Child you will definately not be disappointed.
However I nevertheless can't come to the conclusion if perhaps You Are All I See is actually really worth paying for and ignore this Mediafire download. But whatever. I'll pass on that decision to you.

Now I give this particular album three out of five stars.

Links