tisdag 16 augusti 2011

New: Polar Bear Club : Clash Battle Guilt Pride

It's brand new album provided by Polar Bear Club named Clash Battle Guilt Pride. Right now on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I reckon that Polar Bear Club is definitely not too pleased about this leak. I first discovered all of the MP3s uploaded to Zippy nevertheless they had been deleted an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s - at the end of the post.


Now, for the album. First off, it has greater production than previous tunes IMO. There's also guitar in a song lol
The songs are feel to be a lot of the same (that's in no way negative naturally) additionally, the lyrics are similar, aside from significantly less misery.
I mean, it really sounds like an real group much of the time, you know.If, perhaps you just like Polar Bear Club you would certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I still are unable to work out if Clash Battle Guilt Pride is worth paying for and forget about the Mediafire download. Although whatever. I'll leave that choice to you actually.

I give this unique album 3 out of 5 stars.

Links