söndag 10 juli 2011

New: Fair To Midland : Arrows and Anchors

It is the all new album from Fair To Midland known as Arrows and Anchors. Now on Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare.I suppose Fair To Midland defintely won't be too pleased about this leak. I first discovered the MP3s uploaded to Zippy nevertheless they happen to be removed an hour later since they were MP3 files and all.

MP3s - located at the end of the actual blog post.



Now, for the album. Firstly, they have greater production than prior tunes in my opinion. There's also electric guitar in a song lol
The material are appear to be more of the same (that is under no circumstances negative of course) along with the lyrics are similar, aside from less agony.
What i'm saying is, it really sounds like an actual band most of the time, you know.As long as you enjoy Fair To Midland you would certainly not turn out to be disappointed.
But I nonetheless are not able to make your mind up if Arrows and Anchors is actually really worth paying for and forget about this Mediafire download. Although whatever. I'll leave that choice to you.

I actually give this unique album three out of 5 stars.

Links